Decoders in Dar es Salaam
Decoders in Dar es Salaam
The user base of the browser may now be more diverse, with new content being created every day by users. As it is not possible for many users to be aware of a new, unique content, users are being able to take an effective approach to building a community. The user base is comprised of a wide variety of people who are all looking for new things to do and are willing to invest a significant amount of time, effort and money into learning. Even those not on board with the company’s current content plan, which are working on content, have made it to the platform and are excited to explore and participate in the community’s growth.
There have been a lot of interesting discussions about which is best, for example:
Will you create a monthly content plan for your users?
Will new content be added, or removed, every month? (As mentioned above, our community already has a monthly content plan)
Will you include content within a daily post?
When will you release a new content to you?
Will users have an option to purchase content with you.
Are you planning to sell content to you, or would you like to sell to other users?
Do you need to know which user is the latest owner of your content? (For example,
Decoders in Dar es Salaam, Gaza Strip, 21 August 2010
9) A Palestinian boy dies after being shot outside his home outside Khansiya in the West Bank, 12 August
10) A Palestinian boy, identified as Muhammad al-Salahani, falls ill after being struck by a car in Gaza City, 16 September 2009
11) Palestinians run through a field with stones in the West Bank town of Bethlehem during Israeli strikes in Gaza City on 31 August 2009. The UN Security Council votes unanimously in favour of Israeli action and a UN prosecutor has been appointed for the case. 8 September 2009 Decoders in Dar es Salaam
12) An UN peacekeeping force in Gaza killed 16 Palestinians, including 12 children, on 27 September 2009. A UN mission in Gaza killed 14 Palestinians and injured 15, including three children. 15 September 2009
13) In late August 2009, Palestinian security forces killed 10 people at a checkpoint in the Palestinian town of Efrin, two hours’ drive away from the capital, with the bodies of seven of those killed believed to be Palestinian children. Seven of those killed were children. A Palestinian military spokesman said in a statement that four children, three young women and two pregnant women were involved in the attacks. 1 October 2009
14) A Palestinian teenager is executed for shooting into an Israeli checkpoint in the West Bank city of Ramallah. The Palestinian Interior Ministry stated that the boy fell from the side while playing in the occupied West Bank town